søndag 26. januar 2014

Marianne Design and Korthobby.no

These two companies are some of our sponsors at StampArtic. And today we have an article and some inspiration to share.

Marianne Design is sponsor for  prizes this year.
So the dies I used for my project is my private ones- just to tell.

Korthobby.no is sponsoring the DT with some great metall embellishments. And I used some of them.

I made a card and also used an impage purchased on Etsy.


I also used some random stuff from my stash. 


The branch with the bird, the tag behind the image and the leafes are Marianne design.
The metal flower under the small rose, the frame showing their faces and the embellishment in the right down corner is from Korthobby.no

Here is a closer look at what I did with the metal. I gessoed it, then had some crackle paint on topp and let dry, then I distressed it with Prima Chalk Ink. Love this "shappy" look.

To make the leafes kind of pop, I distressed them with a brown chalk ink. Love the look.

So head over to the StampArtic for more inspiration and information.

1 kommentar:

Linda sa...

Lekkert kort, og så mange flotte detaljer det var.
Klem Linda :)