fredag 11. april 2014

My favorite stamp

Hello, it is friday again... and this friday it means that we have a new challenge over at SFTW.
This time we want you to use your favorite stamp. It can be an old one you used several times over the last years or a new one. 

I had to think a couple of minute, but it wasn`t really hard to choose my favorite stamp. 
This is digi download from Charmed Card and Crafts. She is two or three years old ( I think, but the years fly,so it could be older)

I really love this stamp  and used her several times over the years. She is a Christmas Pixie, but she can be used, for Autum, Halloween, winter or as I done now, spring and easter.

This time I made a little scene for her.. A easel card with a litle box for either embellishments or for candy.

 This card is taken from the front
This one is taken from above.

 More details from the left side.
A close up from the right side.

I used paper from Prima- Stationare, flowers from Prima and Petaloo, resin fromPrima and some other stuff from stash.

I colored this Pixie with copics in these colors:
Skin: E50-51-00-30-01
Hair: Y23-YR24
Eyes: B14
Lips: RV42
Stockings: Y32-YR15-RV23-11-02
Sweather/pants: Y32-YR15-RV23-05-55-06
Fur:YG12-05-17

****
So head over to the SFTW blog and get inspired by the rest of the DT. 

And I wish you all a great weekend and relaxing easter.

Ingen kommentarer: