torsdag 24. oktober 2013

So this is the time for our new challenge over at StampArtic.

We are no on our first challenge at StampArtic and we are starting easy.

ANYTHING GOES!

I like that, because it ment that I could do whatever I wanted. And I wanted to make a couple of Tags with images and digistamp from Nicecrane. I really like the stuff they offer.
Once again I used a image from the beautiful Victorian Art collection Pack.
This time I thought this lady would fit the Halloween theme.
So this is for Halloween.

 

Tag using stencil from TH, stamps from MME and this great image from Nicecrane
Victorian Art collection Pack,
Some moldingpaste and glimmermist

  And I made another tag as well, just a bit different.

This is one of the great PinUp girls from Nicecrane. I just love her, and i colored her in with my copics. I also used some chipboard from ScrapFix, watch is digital, covered it with epoxy sticker. Papers are from Grapich 45

Both tags are made from the Prima Tag pad. The are really great for this kind of play.

So for more information and inspiration, Please visit the 

Thanks for visiting :-)

Ingen kommentarer: