fredag 24. februar 2012

Over at the SFTW blog we have Bingo...

It`s time for a new challenge over at the SFTW and this time Heidi Marie is the hostess, and she wants some bingo time. Head over to the main blog and read more about what this is.
I deceided to make a Tag for this one, because tags are so great to have when you need a greetings in a hurry.

So I use Flower, Lace and Pink from the Bingo sheet.

I colored with copics and this image is from Charmed Card and Craft

Skin: E0000 - 000 - 00 - 01
Dress and head scarf: R83 - RV02 - 04 - V06

6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Gurimalla sååå herlig, ble glad av denne godtagen :) Nydelig pyntet og fargelagt :))
Fin-fin fredag og god helg til deg :)
Klem Lill

Tracey sa...

Gunn, my dear friend, I'm really going to miss working with you at SFTW but I will still be visiting to see all you fab creations (& this one is no exception).
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Mummylade sa...

wow, I really love this tag! It's fantastic

bestevenn sa...

Hahahaha, herlig tag!!! Og så viser du meg stadig morsomme motiver! Ønsker deg en fin helg. Klem fra Hege

Stine H sa...

Åh så stilig denne var, herlige farger og kult stempel du har brukt!!

Stine :)

Berry sa...

This tag is so beautiful Gunn! What gorgeous vintage colours! hugs rebekah xx