søndag 12. september 2010

Christmas with a twist over at DW.

This week Karen has sat the challenge and this is her words about that:


This is the time we all make a start on our huge pile of Christmas cards - if it isn't then it should be as you surely don't want that last minute panic :-) To get you started we would like you to create a Christmas card, the condition here is that you must not use traditional Christmas colours, so I don't want to see any reds or greens, anything else is good to go. The only absolute must-have is of course one of the gorgeous Charmed downloads.




I didn`t almost manage to do this challenge, so I am really late with my card. I wanted to use this little bird- it is so cute, and I really think these colors go so well with this bird. My cutie is from the Mixed Christmas Collection.
Papers are Bazill and Panduro, heart Panduro- sentiments. sorry, can`t remember.

So head over to the main blog and take a look at the other cards.

4 kommentarer:

Yvonne Hagane sa...

Nyydelig julekort, Gunn! Jeg synes du har løst oppgaven på en super måte! Rosa og brunt er jo bare helt nydelig sammen!
Ha en fin uke:)
Klem.

Ira sa...

This is so cute Gunn, your Christmas card! I really have to start working on mine :-)
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment, I really appreciate this!
Lots of creative greetings from the Netherlands, ~Ira

Silvie Z sa...

Gunn, this is adorable! Love the image, it's so cute! And you coloured it perfectly! Wonderful card!
Hugs,
Silvie

Karen@CCC sa...

Aww this is so cute, everything goes so well with the image. Just lovely work as always Gunn xxx