søndag 19. september 2010

Charms this time at DW.

Well, I am the hostes of this challenge and it goes like this: This week, I really do it simple. Use two charms and a brad on your card. And ofcours you have to include a download, that`s the major rule in these challenges.
*Gunn:-)




I used this charmed download, think she is so cute on her bike. You can find her in this collection- Sugar and Spice. Paper are Bazzill. I used some tuill and lace, lace is colored with glimmer mist. Flowers are prima. I also used MS punch.
My brad is in the star of the sentiment. My charms are the butterfly and the sun.

So head over to Dotties World and take a look at the rest of the creations.

4 kommentarer:

Kirsten Aune sa...

Så kjempelekkert, Gunn! Du er så flink med sterke farger. Så stilig med tyllen rundt rammen.

Ha en riktig fin søndag. :)
Klem fra Kirsten

Merete/Scrappeguri sa...

Kjempeflott!
Herlige sterke farger du bruker, også lekkert kortet under!

Ha en fin dag!

Karen Mortensen sa...

Oh wow Gunn, what a wonderful card! I love the netting you have used, it looks wonderful against the die-cut edge. Love the colours too!!
A beautiful card as always. Thank you for a great challenge xxx

Pia sa...

kæmpe lækkert kort flot motiv og dejlige farver du har brugt