søndag 1. august 2010

Manly with a twist

This is Adeles wish over at Dotties World. So I just post what she said about this challenge:

Whilst looking through my stock box I noticed I am incredibly short of cards for men so I thought it would be a good idea to get a few in there rather than keep putting myself under the pressure of having to make them at the last minute - cards for men can be tricky enough as it is!

You have loads of images to choose from the Charmed Download collections so lets see what you can come up with........Now for a little twist, I want to see some ribbon on your manly cards!!

Great challenge, Me like... :-))

Here is my card.




Papers are from my stash, real old one and I am sorry but can`t remember from where.
Some bling that came in a kit long ago.
Sentiment is a PXS stamp.
My charmed one is Mickey from THIS collection.

So head over to DW and see what the other girls have done, and ofcours it would be fun if you joined us.
Wish you all a great sunday.

5 kommentarer:

WencheP sa...

Fargerikt og flott kort! Likte motivet!

Veronica sa...

Kortet ble kjempeflott! Likte motivet, temaet og fargene, alt passet så godt i lag:)

Anonym sa...

Good morning. I am very happy with your blog. Your blog is full of joy. please come back

Annika sa...

Oh my, what a lush design and darling image, such a gorgeous card in luxurious colours!
Hugs
Annika

Karen Mortensen sa...

A gorgeous card, love Elvis in the background. Everything goes so well together Gunn, just a fab fab card! xxx