søndag 2. mai 2010

All Sewn Up- over at Dotties World


Over at Dotties World Nicole is the hostess for this challenge and her word about this is:

Hi gang! Nicole here with this weeks challenge. I would like to see some stitching on your card this week.....faux, hand or machine stitching is fine. :o) and of course make sure you add a Charmed Download as well!

I had this great fabric and wanted to use that on this card. Tried to make it a bit rinkle to get some "wind" to it.
The frame is a outline from spellebinder frame. I distressed it with cats eye chalk and added some stiches to it by pen.
I added some flowers a button and a bow to it, all from my stash. And the image is my Charmed One and is from the Boy Oh Boy Collection.

So head over to Dotties World and take a look of what the rest of team has come up with.
And enjoy your sunday.

6 kommentarer:

Karen Mortensen sa...

Super card once again. I love the blue with the orange, a great comination. Love the fabric you used and your frame is fab! Smashing work as always xxx

WencheP sa...

Du er så flink! Supert kort nok en gang! Herlig utforming!

Nicole Bailey sa...

oh Gunn...love your card! The fabric is so cute and I love how you stitched it up. :o)

Sandra sa...

Gorgeous use of fabric. I love different textures on cards.
Hugs
Sandra x

Nancy Wyatt sa...

Love your card!

Cheryl sa...

Gorgeous card! I love the border and the colors. Fantastic!