søndag 6. desember 2009

You are a Star

Hello Bloggers.
It is sunday and it`s time for a new challenge over at Dotties World. This week Adele is the one who has a wish.
And this is what she has to say about that:

This week I would like you to incorporate stars in your creations, it could be a patterned paper, a star shaped card or a few twinkling embellies...the choice is your as long as we can see at least one star and a charmed download....anything goes.

This is what I came up with. I had lot of fun making this and using these bright and bold colors. I love colors, there is not so much black or white in my world, ..... :-))

This is another image from the Boy Oh Boy collection- isn`t he a Star, I think so. And I love this collection.

All the papers are Bazill, DP is Crate paper.
Ribbon, charms, sign and buttons from my stash.

Stamps: Boy from Charmed Card and Craft and Text from North Star
Boy is colored with my copics, I also did some hand droodling on the stars and on card. I distressed the stars with my Cats eye fluid chalks.

So head over to Dotties World and take a look at my teamies work for this challengen, pretty amazing I guess.

4 kommentarer:

Hanne sa...

Stilig, fargerikt og lekent! Dette likte jeg veldig godt!

Ha en fin søndag!
Klem Hanne

Nicole Bailey sa...

Gunn I totally LOVE your card-it is so cute! I LOVE how you added so many stars into your card! So fun!

Nicole Bailey sa...

Gunn I totally LOVE your card-it is so cute! I LOVE how you added so many stars into your card! So fun!

Veronica sa...

Super-kult kort! Digger stjernene bak motivet, de gjør kortet virkelig dynamisk:)