søndag 21. juni 2009

Christmas in June

Another sunday and another Challenge at Dotties World. This week was Adeles turn to give the challenge and this is what she said:

On my brief travels around the world of Blog recently, I have noticed one or two Christmas cards popping up. Now I know it's "Flaming June" but I am sure many crafters out there strive to be prepared so this week I want to see:
Christmas in June!!

This is my card with Dottie from the xmas collection


Recepie:
Cardstock are from ClubScrap and Bazzill
Pattern papers are freebies from a magazin and the goes for the sentiments.
And there are prima flowers and leaves are bosscut.

So Please, visit Dotties World and take a look at the wonderful cards to the other members of design team. And ofcourse feel free to join the challenge.

7 kommentarer:

Sheila sa...

Hey Gunn, this is one fastantic card, Dottie looks great with her bag of sweet treats, I love your embelishment on this too.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Adele sa...

Lovely colours here Gunn, Dottie looks SO cute!! A great card!

Dingle.x

Karen Mortensen sa...

Super duper card Gunn, I love those blues. Fab colouring in and perfectly put together. xx

having a {me} day sa...

Fabulous card! Love her in blue. katxx

Nicole Bailey sa...

LOVE it Gunn! I especially love those little charm details!

Tara sa...

I love your Christmas card Gunn - Dottie looks so sweet, hee hee! xx

Kim x sa...

Smashing card Gunn, your colouring is fantastic and great colour combo.
Kim x