torsdag 15. oktober 2015

Høstutfordring hos CopicMarkerNorge.

Da har vi ny utfordring hos CMN, og denne gangen er det høstfarger, men ikke helt de tradisjonelle fargene.
Vi vil gjerne se kort eller prosjekter i denne fargeskalaen:
***
We have new challenge over at CMN, it is the color of autum, but not the traditional colors.
We want to see cards or project in these colors:

***
I have to admitt, that it wasn`t that easy to make a card with these colors, but I had a try and this is my take on these colors. I just had mine in some softer colors and not so bright.
***
So this is my card:
 
Motivet er Odella fra Polka Doodles
Fargene jeg har brukt er/ colors I used are:
Hud/skin: E50-51-00-30-42-01
Hår/Hair: E40-W1-3-6
Øyne/Eyes: B01-97
Kjole/støvler/ Dress/Boots: G43-24-94
Sjal/strømper/scarf and stockings: R81-RV11-55-66-69
Blad på kvisten/leaves on the branch: YG00-03-97
I tillegg har jeg brukt glittertusjene/ I also used these glitter copics: Lipstick red-Pink- Brown
***

So head over to the CMN blogg and get inspire from the other team members.

Ingen kommentarer: