fredag 20. juni 2014

Anything goes- over at STFW

Hello friends
It is time for a new challenge over at SFTW and it will also be our last.
For more information about that subject, please check out the SFTW blogg.
****
For this one- Anything Goes.

So this is my card:

 I used papers from Maja Design- these are so beautiful.
Flowers are from different branches- can`t really remember.
My image is another digi downloads from Charmed Card and Crafts.
You can find the collection here.

*******
I really appreciate the time as an DT on the SFTW blog. It has been a plesure working with so many great girls. It is sad that this is the last challenge, but there is a time for everything. 
Wish all our followers best and a great summer.
Don`t forget to visit the SFTW blog and take a change and play along with us for this one.

3 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

You're card is beautiful, that image is fantastic as is your colouring. Been fun working with you, hope to see you around {{{{HUGS}}}} Del xx

Chris sa...

very cool, I love your colored image and all your pearls and embellies. I do adore anything pink. and that cupcake wants me to bite it!
I'm sorry to see SFTW go and I hope that we will get to be on another team in the future.
It's been a pleasure being on this one with you. The work here has been excellent.

Sue Nicholson sa...

Beautiful card and thanks for sharing. Been lovely working with you on SFTW challenge, all the best for the future see you around craft blogland cheers Sue N x