torsdag 15. mai 2014

Glimmermist and other spray mediums.

Over at StampArtic we have a new article for you. This time it is about different sprays and mists.
We have done some small projects to inspire you to have fun with your mists, whatever kind they are.
 ----------- *** ----------
Her har jeg fått bruke litt av de forskjellige mistene jeg har. Det er for det meste Lindys Stampgang, Prima sine color bloom og Heidi Swapp- colorshine. I tillegg har jeg brukt distessink på de små stjernen og akrylmaling på den store
******* 
With this card I could use some of the different mists I have. For the most I used Lindys Stampgang and Prima blooming colors, I also used a bit of Heidi Swapp colorshine. On the smalll stars inside I also used distressed ink and some acrylic paint on the big star.
***
 Her har jeg rett og slett sprayet bakgrunnen med mist og deretter tatt med papirhåndkle rundt kantene. 
Jeg brukte akrylmaling på denne store stjerna og sprayet over med Prima Pearl mist etterpå.
*******
On this one I just sprayed the background with two different colors, and kind of distressed the egdes with a papertowel and colorbloom. On this big star I just painted with acryic paint first and then sprayed it with Color bloom pearl mist.
***
 Jeg sprayet ugla (som jeg har laget selv av fimoleire) med to forskjellige farger mist,
gikk deretter over med ett par farger copic på føtter og nebb og rundt øynene.
*******
This owl I made of  fimo clay and silicone form, I sprayed it with two different mists and then I went over it and did some coloring with my copic around the eyes and the yellow parts.
***
 Her har jeg farget med to forskjellige distress ink på et papir, punchet ut stjernene og tilslutt sprayet over med Heidi Swap colorshine- gold.
*******
I colores some paper with two different distress ink on a paper, then punched out the stars and finally sprayed over them with Heidi Swapp , gold color shine.
***
 nærbilde av stjerna, man ser kanskje ikke så godt at det skinner av den
******
Here is a closed up of the small stars, but you can`t really see the shimmer on it.
***

Ingen kommentarer: