tirsdag 4. mars 2014

Ny artikkel hos StampArtic

Over at StampArtic we have a new articel and it is all about birthdays and different type of birthday cards. 
These are what I made for this article.

Well, the month of March has arrived and it starts to get spring around the country. Some places more than others. Her in Nordreisa (North Norway) we still have winter outside. But springtime means, in my family at least- don`t know about you :-)...Birthdays. And they arrive kind of daily for half the week. The first one out is my grandson, he will be 2 years old, next is my eldest son, and then my mother. And they all have something in common, beside birthday in march... they need a birthdaycard.
So this article is about cards for birhtdays, they can be in so many different styles and we want to show some.
I deceided to make to cards and one tag.
My grandson is so little and still don`t have any meaning of birthdays or cards...He is going for colors and images. He like good monsters though :) So that`s why I made him this card.
*******
Så derfor får han dette kortet med skarpe farger og ett par små monster på forsiden.

*******
Min eldste sønn liker tegneserier og Disney og at jeg lager kort til hans bursdag. Så da laget jeg et kort med noen av de elementen.. han er også glad i kaker... og penger i kortene er heller ikke å forakte :)
****
My son is a grown up with an interest for  cartoons and he like Disney and me making cards for his birthday. This one he really liked, and ofcourse money in it is a hit

Så dette kortet ble et Katie Label Pivot kort. Jeg så en video med disse disene og fant ut at jeg måtte ha en sånn. Nå testa jeg denne ut. Perfekt for kort med ikke så altfor mye pynt, da de er stilig som de er og de passer perfekt på en hylle/peishylle.
*******
For this one I made a Katie Labe Pivot card. I think they are perfect for cards without too much embellishments and they make good decorations on a mantle.
*******
Til mamman min fant jeg ut at jeg skulle lage en tag. Ho liker engler og feer og er litt inne i de teamene. Ho er også veldig glad i fargene jeg har valgt å bruke på denne.
Siden ho ikke ønsker seg noe i bursdagsgave, fant jeg ut at jeg kunne lage en litt spesiell tag og la den bli gaven hennes også.
********
And for my mother I made a tag. She likes angels and fairies and fantasy. This gave me an opportunity to use one of my Aurora wing digital stamps again. 
My mother doesn`t have any birhtday wishes, so I deceided to make this a special tag and let it be her gift from me as well.

 
For more inspiration, head over to the StampArtic blog and take a look at what the rest of the DT has made.

Ingen kommentarer: