søndag 23. februar 2014

A Pop of Color....

That is our challenge over at StampArtic. And what a fun one. Just your imagination that sets limits on this one. ;-)

I been so inpsired by Vicky Papaioannou and her use of colors an images. She made a AJ page where she used cupcakes, so I wanted to use cupcakes on something I made. 

Well, this challenge - A Pop of colors was perfect for that, because you can make cupcakes in so many different colors.

I made this card

 These cupcakes are a digistamp from Redonkulous design. I just printed them out in about 5 cm hight, colored them with my copic (sorry I forgot to write down the colors I used)
Then cut them out and put them on my card with foam dots.

So for more inspiration and fun projects hop over to the StampArtic blog and see what the rest of the teamies has made.

Let your imagination start to work and join us in this challenge!

Ingen kommentarer: