onsdag 15. januar 2014

Embossing...

Over at StampArtic we have an article about embossing technique and I made a couple of small cards to be used as embellishment on later projects.

I took a 4x6 Project Life card and spit in two, rounded the corners with my WareM envelope maker, it is perfect to use for just rounding corners as well as making envelopes.
I also used Tim Holtz small embossing folders.


I do love the gears and the car, so I used these two.
Dry embossed first, colored the image with some ink and had clear embossing powder on top and heatsetted it to make it kind of pop.
I blended some Distress Pumpic Stone ink as a background and the I distressed the egdes with some embossing ink and used a 2toned embossingpowder from Lindys Stampgang.
This I did to make a "frame " around the egdes.
 it is kind of hard to get a good impression of the colors because of the light. But here you can have a close up of each card.


So now I have to small cards ready to be used in a later project.  Hope that gave you some ideas for embossing. And be sure to visit the StampArtic blog for more ideas and projects.

Ingen kommentarer: