tirsdag 22. oktober 2013

Finally StampArtic is up and go again....

After a while, StampArtic is up and go with articles, challenges and so on. This time there is only one team, but so many different styles. And I was so lucky to be a part of their designteam

We started with an article about digital design and what you can get. Our sponsor is Nicecrane. There is a lot of goodiestuff in that online store.

I made a AJ page and used one of the lovely ladies from the Victorian Art collection Pack

I had so much fun playing with this image and she is beautiful. I used stencils, molding paste, mist and some other stuff. If you want more info you can find it in the StampArtic blog.

Here is my AJ page

 

1 kommentar:

Nicecrane Designs sa...

absolulely such a gorgeus work... i adore this creation my friend, you are really talented,,,,,,love each detail and the vibrant colors and textures.