fredag 27. september 2013

Over at SFTW we want to see.....

Fairies and Fantasy. With that said, you can go crazy with your project. There are so many beautiful images with this theme out there. It can be really hard to choose what to use.

I for instance didn`t have to go looking. I have this beautiful image from Charmed Card and Crafts- pixie collections.
She is so adorable. And I am kind of into grey and pink these days- so that was my choice of colors.

I did a little difference to the image. I cut of her original wings and used these transparent leafs as wings instead.


As you can see here is an owl as well, but I also used some prima goodies as embellishment


Isn`t she adorable? Here is the card. If you want her, just go to Charmed Card and Crafts and she is for purchase.


I colored her with my copics and used paper from TH, the shabby collection and the doilie is from Frekled Fawn.

So if you are into more beautiful creations, go to the SFTW blog and take a look at what the rest of the team has done.
Hope you want to join in this challenge. Looking forward to see your projects.

1 kommentar:

Veronica sa...

Dette var nydelig, Gunn! Kjempefint med grått og rosa, og vakkert motiv:) Synes det var flott med vingene hennes:)