fredag 12. april 2013

New challenger over at StampinForTheWeekend

It is friday and time for anohter challenge over at SFTW. This time we want to see something that indicate friendship. So this is a great opportunity to make a litte surprise card for your friend. 

We are sponserd with digistamp from Saturated Canary and since I love her images, it was great to have this image to play with.

Here is my card for this challenge


my image is colored with copics and I used a lot of Prima products on this card. For the most older stuff that`s been laying around. I am such a horder- so I decided that  I have to start really using some of it.
This image and the magnolia berries in the center of the flower are new, the rest is old.
So I hope you take your time to enjoy us in this challenge and have some fun when making something for your friend.
Be sure to visit the SFTW blog and see more from the DT and for more details on this challenge.

I would love for you to leave me some comments when visiting.

2 kommentarer:

Linda sa...

For et herlig og fargerikt kort.
Mange flotte detaljer. Likte og veldig godt stempelet du har brukt.
Ønsker deg ei fin helg.
klem Linda :)

Mummylade sa...

this is so cute