fredag 11. februar 2011

A birthday card

I made this card for my niece at her birthday the 4th of february. I know she have received it so I just post it.
I used paper from my stash and I have a lot of paper. This is really old, but I like it anyway. It is time for me to use some of all the pretty papers I have laying around, it is really ment to be used, don`t you agree?




So I  wanted to experience a bit with colorcombinations. I like this one even tough it is kind of rare.
This Aussie girl I got from a friend of mine years ago, she is stamped on glossy paper and I had a hard time color her in. It is difficult to use copics on glossy, so I used different medium to color her.
Anyway, I like this one and I had fun making this tent card.

2 kommentarer:

Karen Mortensen sa...

Another fab card Gunn, Love the lacy frame and the image is adorable. Your colouring is amazing too. xxx

Anonym sa...

Kjempestilig kort dette!
Elsker fargene og design:) Tøfft!
Takk for koselig besøk, og gode ord!
Liker forresten stemplene dine, blir nok å sjekke ut og bestille litt fra den digi-shopen, så kjekkt med digitalt at man kan kjøpe det man vil ha på noen sekunder:)
Ha en riktig god helg:)
Klem Lill