søndag 10. oktober 2010

My Sunday Project

Hello
It is sunday and my day to do something to Dotties World. Today I am so late posting. My project took me longer than I thought to make. And ofcourse there are familiy to take care of as well.
It is still sunday so I am good to post.


I deceided I wanted to do something for Halloween, I like doing stuff for Halloween even though we don`t celebrate it.

I used my favorite Pixie- I really love this one. You can find her here. I printed her out quite big and copied her and mirroded the image so they where toe to toe. I colored her in using my copics and in Halloween colors. I also used some stickles on her wings. Then I cut her out.

I took a transperecy- in fact i re-used the packacing that my webcam came in. I cut that in size: 15 x 15,5 cm.
Cut the web and text with my silhoutte using black flocked vinyl- this I also copied and mirrored attach it to the acetat, used some alcohol ink to get the backround. Then I just added some prima flowers, that I had glimmer misted, some ribbon, pearls and some tiny small blings. The eye of the bats and some in the web. The bats are grungeboard from TH.

The mirroded side


I had a reall great time making this, and hope you get inspired to try some your self. Try use one of the charmed one, that your normally wouldn`t consider a Halloween one.

And by the way- Lou is working on a new collection so be sure to visit Dotties World to see some sneak peaks and get a good look at it when she realeses it...

2 kommentarer:

Karen Mortensen sa...

It's just fabulous Gunn! I love the colours especially. Those webs are ace, really amazing. Great work again my friend xxxx

WencheP sa...

Så kult da og ganske så spooky.... :)