søndag 5. september 2010

Great outdoor- Dotties Challenge this Week

Opps, I forgot the image :-(

Adele has set this weeks challenge and she has this to say about that subject.


I cannot believe how quickly this year has gone, children going back to school and the thought of Autumn ahead already. Let's make the most of the weather whilst we can!

THE GREAT OUTDOORS
Please make a card, project with an outdoor theme. That's the only requiremnt apart from obviously using one or more of the fabby Charmed Downloads.
XXXX

So with this theme I had to get my favorite Pixie out of the dark, I really love this one. Colored her in with colors that goes for the autum. And I really have the autum feeling, it is raining like crazy here, and the fog is coming down from the hills and the colors are all shades now.

Papers are Bazzill and Maja Design., flower is retro punch and storyteller, leaves are prima and I took a bit of this and a bit of that from my stash and Voila- here is my card.

This beauty you can download from Charmed Card and Craft- the Mixed Christmas collection
So head over to Dotties World and see the rest of the creations, and we would appreciate it if you took part in this challenge.

6 kommentarer:

Pia sa...

wow sååå nydeligt kort, lækre farver og et sødt og flot motiv

Kristin Langnes sa...

Takk for at du deltar i RAK'en vår.

MVH
Hjertelaget v/Kristin

Karen Mortensen sa...

Hi Gunn x Another lovely card from you. I love the autumnal colours you have used and they go so perfectly with Pixie all dressed up nice and warm.
Lovely work sweetie xxx

Louly sa...

Oh Gunn what rich colours, your card makes me feel all warm and in the mood for Autumn - just beautiful darling!

Desirée sa...

I love this!! Flott kort i herlige farver, Gunn! Likte så godt det motivet ditt, har ikke sett det før. Men så er jeg jo litt bortreist på kortområdet for tiden hehehehe...

Klem fra meg :)

Annika sa...

Oh, how gorgeous, love the way you have placed the leaves!
Hugs
Annika