søndag 22. august 2010

Be inspired- that`s the issue over at DW

This week Lou has set this challenge and she has this to say about that:

Hello Guys and Gals, Louise here,
We haven't had a photo inspiration challenge for blummin ages! So here we go, use this picture as inspiration to make a card (or even something else!)- maybe it will be the colours, maybe the flower, maybe the romantic feel of it - there are no rules with inspiration challenges, it's how the picture effects and inspires you. Oh actually there is one rule! The rule is -and believe me some people still forget this one - USE A CHARMED DOWNLOAD!


Well, this is a great picture and I really got inspired, so I made this little box with the Sweet little Dreamer. I used bazzill paper and the pattern paper is Olivia from BG. Punched the tab with my Stampin Up punch.
I used some big flowers I bought ages ago, and I can\t remember from wich company. The rest of the embellishment is from Storyteller.
The dreamer is from the Pixie collection at Charmed Card and Craft. She is colored with copics. I also used a Pink Paisely border.



So head over to the main blog DW and take a look at what the rest of the team has done. Why not play with us and be inspired.
Wish you all a great sunday.

2 kommentarer:

WencheP sa...

WOW! Lekkert! Blomsten bare flyter inn som en del av kjolen - fantastisk lekkert....

Karen Mortensen sa...

Oh Gun it's lovely. I adore the colours you used for our Dreamer, those browns and pinks are magical together. Beautiful!
xxx