søndag 9. mai 2010

I need Flowers!

This week I am the hostess for the challenge over at Dotties World. And here is what I want.

Hello folks.
I live in North of Norway and we do have bit to much snow on the ground yet, and inside we do not have water, it is frozen and if we are lucky it may come back in the end of this month. So you see, I need colours and some flowers in my life now.

I want you to use flowers on your card in different colours, so go wild with this one. Any kind of flowers will do. But, the most important thing to remember is to use one of our Charmed downloads.

Looking forward to see what you make of this one.
And when I look out my window, it is actually snowing. I have to admitt that I like snow..... but that is in the winter, not at springtime.

Well, this week I deceided to make a picture instead of a card. I found this frame in my basement when cleaning up after the flood. Can you belive it, water everywhere else but in the water tap where we want it.

I made the background with Glimmer mist, added different kind of flowers from my stash, stamped the word belive and used this sweet Flower Pixie from Charmed Card and Craft. You can find her in this collection.
So head over to Dotties World and take a look at what the rest of the design team has come up with.

7 kommentarer:

Adele sa...

Oh Gunn, this is wonderful. The background is fabulous-such scrumptious colours!

Loved the challenge-thank you.

XXX

Karen Mortensen sa...

Scrummy yummy!!! I love that background Gunn, it's stunning! A really lovely piece of art that no doubt will take pride of place on your wall.

Hope you get your water situation sorted soon, must be horrid!!
xxx

Karen Mortensen sa...

...and thank you of course for setting the challenge xx

Miss StampAlot sa...

Nydelig bilde, åsså så flotte farger, motivet på bildet var bare helt skjønnt =)

Tusen takk for kommentarene inne hos meg.

klem Marielle

Hanne sa...

Flott bilde med et herlig motiv!
Stempelet du spurte meg om er kjøpt på Hobbykroken:)

Klem

Sheila sa...

Hiya hun this is just stunning Gunn, the image alone is gorgeous but what you've created around it is awesome!!.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Donna sa...

A really pretty card Gunn, love how you've done the background, and the flower arrangement too.....it all looks fabulous together.
Am slowly catching up with everyone still, thanks for stopping by my blog.
hugs
Donna xx