søndag 30. mai 2010

Easel Card over at Dotties World



Hello you all.
This sunday Karen has set the challenge over at Dotties World and this is her words about that:
----------------------
Hi girls, Karen here. Nicole is taking some well-deserved time out so I will set the challenge for this week.

Have you tried making the very popular, and dead easy, Easel cards yet? My challenge this week is to make one so here's your chance to have a go. There are instructions on how to make an Easel Card on the Charmed site HERE. Theme, colours - anything goes, as long as it has one of the Charmed downloads on there somewhere.


I think this is my second easel card so far. Had fun making this one. There isn`t to much stash on this card. Some pearls and a flower I made of fabric.
Cardstock is Bazzill.
The rest of the paper is digital. I played with it in photoshop elements. I took a digital paper from" Ola la French Kit" made by Rhonna Farrer over at House of 3 as the base, then I used several brushes and added to it- all brushes are also made by Rhonna. Then I added the text.
It took a while, but sometimes I really enjoy playing digital. The Birds are png.file and I printed it out on clear sticker paper and added it to the card.
My charmed one is Holly on tour and she is ofcours in France. You can find her here.
Hope you take time to head over to DW and take a look at what the rest of the team has come up with. Love it.

4 kommentarer:

Karen Mortensen sa...

Oohh la la! Super work! Love the borders, the colours and those birds are ace! Fab! xxx

Aud sa...

Dette var utrolig lekkert, Gunn!
Så mange herlige detaljer!

Klem,
Aud

Tracey sa...

Beautiful card Gunn, I love all the stamped images you've used & the colours are fab!

Have a great week hun.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Louly sa...

Oooh Gunn what stunning colours! This card is oh la la!