søndag 25. april 2010

Texture over at DW this sunday

Hello
Today Adele is hostess for this weeks challenge over at Dotties World, and she has this to say:

Hello everyone, it's my turn to set the challenge this week and still in desperate search of my mojo, I thought about what I like to see in a card:
Textures galore!

I would like you to include several different textures on your creations this week please. This could be embossing, felt, stitching, feathers, ribbon etc...as long as you include a Charmed Download, the rest is up to you.
Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with. XXX

I am sorry for the photo, it aint that good, but I did take it with my cellphone and the lightning wasn`t to good. I am away for the weekend and don`t have my stash around me, just had to make this with what I got.
So without further do, here is my card.

Cardstock is Bazzill.
Other: Cuttlebug embossingfolder.
Frame - is journalingcard from Jenni Bowlin I think- not sure.
Bird and not is a printable from House of 3- Rhonna Farrer
Charm from Kort og Godt, flowers are unknown and Magnolia, ribbon from my stasch.
Image is from Charmed Card and Craft, the Sugar and Spice collection.
So take time to visit Dottis World and see what the rest of the design team has come up with.

Hope everyone have a great sunday.

3 kommentarer:

Aud sa...

Åh, dette var lekkert, og så nydelig motiv!♥

Klem,
Aud

Penni sa...

A lovely card Gunn, your colouring is fabulous.

Hope you're keeping well.

Hugs
Penni
X

Karen Mortensen sa...

Just gorgeous as always Gunn. Love the bright vibrant colours you have used. Lovely work xxx