søndag 18. april 2010

Pockets......that`s the issue today

This sunday over at Dotties World, Lou has one wish and this is what she says about that:

Hello Crafters, Louise here.
This week I'd like you to fill your pockets! :) In other words include a pocket in your creation, I don't mind what you put in it as long as the pocket is there....if you are sending it to me £10 notes work well :D.
Dont forget Dottie's World challenges MUST include a Charmed download!


And as the good girls we are, we try to satisfy her, and here is my card for this challenge.


Papers are Bazzill, Hot of the press and a digi freebie (Sorry, can`t remember from where, if anyone know, please leave a comment and I can giver proper credit)
Embellishments are from my stash.
Pocket (and I made a real pocket, glued a front and a back together with some foam and glue to make it), ticket and sentiment it cut with my Silhouette.
And my cool boy is my Charmed download and you can find him here in the Boy oh Boy collection.

I didn`t fill the pocket with money- sorry for that, But sometimes it is more fun to have time to play.... :-) and I give you the ticket for that...lol

So head over to Dotties World and see what my teamies has done- beautiful projects that`s for sure.
And if you fancy pockets, play along.
*Gunn*

5 kommentarer:

Karen Mortensen sa...

Yep, another piece of art from our Gunn :-) There's always so much to look at in your card and it's a real treat to see them. Smashing work! xxx

Sheila sa...

Fabulous!! my friend this is one awesome creation, love all the rich colours they a glorious and your detailing is out of this world Gunn..you rock my friend :-).
Hugs
Sheila xx

Unknown sa...

Nææææø for en liten kul type!!!
herlig kort, nydelige farger og stilig design!!

Klem,
Jorunn

Kim sa...

Gunn what an adorable card hun! You did fabulous with that pocket! SOOOOO cute! Love it! Thanks for the sweet words you left on my blog today! :) You made my day!
Hugs~ Kim

WencheP sa...

Dette er det kuleste kortet jeg har sett på lenge. En skikkelig kul type og du pynter jo så kult! Dette likte jeg skikkelig godt!