fredag 19. mars 2010

Stampin For The Weekend says: Easter Themed.

Over at Stampin For The Weekend we want easter card or project for this challenge. So let spring and colors inspire you to make cards.

This week Wild Rose Studio is sponsoring the winner with two Milton stamps of the Winners choice.

Our Guest designer is Heather, visit her blog and give her some clue that you passed by. Her blog is just pure pleasure to visit, she makes some great cards.

So this is my project a litle take away box that I altered. So head over to SFTW and take part in this one.

I have used some My minds eye paper. Stamp is Penny Black. A real old one. Flowers and fabric is something from my stash.

Have fun with this one.

4 kommentarer:

Kimmi sa...

Hi Gunn

I love these colours. That wee rabbit is fabulous. Love the blues and pinks together on the egg. Fabulous decoration for the box!

Have a great weekend

hugs

Kimmi xx

Di sa...

Love this card the colours are so Easter Fabulous!!
hugs Di xxx

Tracey sa...

Hi Gunn, this is a great idea & I love this image :)

Have a great weekend.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

June Nelson sa...

Hello Gunn what a beautiful easter card, its so colourful and liely. Love it. Hope your keeping ok my friend and thanks for keep popping by my blog its soooo kind of you love and huggles june x