søndag 28. mars 2010

Paper Roses over at Dotties Word this week.

Hello
It is sunday again and time for a new challenge over at Dotties World. This week Adele is hostess and she wants:

Hi everyone, Adele here and it's my turn to set the challenge this week. With spring (hopefully) in the air I want you to think:
Paper Roses...............

or daffs, or tulips....you get the picture? BUT I don't want to see any pre-made flowers please - only die cuts, punched flowers or any flower/s you have made from scratch on your creations this week please. The only other limitation is that a Charmed Download MUST be used....but that is no limitation at all is it, there is so much to choose from! LOL

So without further do, here is my card.



Cardstock is Bazzill, pattern paper is from House of 3, valentine collection. I also used TH latest dies. This is so great. I embossed and inked it again with vintage distress and had som dabber paint to get the old rusty look. The sign I used crakle paint and dabbers on. Had really fun doing this.
The lace was cream, but I glimmer misted it to get the same color as in my flower, and that worked amazingly well.

As for my flower



I glimmer misted tree papers in different colors and punched out one large and two medium retro flowers and one scallop sircel. The cirkel I cut and formed liket petals to get this "standing" look and put together all with a pearl and pin.
And ofcours my Charmed one- She is from the Girl about town collection, thats such a great collection, if you don`t have it, take a look here.

So head over to DW and take a look at the amazing card for my teamies. And enjoy and have fun with this challenge.

1 kommentar:

Karen Mortensen sa...

Wow Gunn, what a marvelous card! I love the colours and the whole look of the card - the TH die shape is fab, you've really made it look metallic. Smashing work as always xxx