fredag 19. februar 2010

Friday - and that means a new challenge over at SFTW


This week Di is the one who have this challenge and she wants us to do this sketch



She is also sponsering the winner with 5 of her own digistamps, aren`t the cutest?






Our Guest Designer for February is Shirley Chalmers. If you havent visit her blog yet, take time to do so. She is one great crafter.

Well, this is my take on this sketch.

Cardstock is Bazzill and the pattern paper is some I bought a couple of years ago on Nille, they are really vintage. I also used some Jenni Bowlin vintage chipboard buttons. The flower and button is from my stash. Lace is bought in a local store. The sentiment is Norwegian and says: Have a nice day.
My cute little Annie is from Charmed Card and Craft. and I colored her in with my copics.

So hop over to Stampin For The Weekend and see what the rest of the team has come up with.
Wish you all a great weekend and have fun.

13 kommentarer:

Nannieflash sa...

Hi Gunn, it seems we are the only one to have posted the challenge as some of the others havent as yet, but youve put my mind at rest. Oh thank you so much for the lovely comments youve given me on your blog, your card is stunning, I love that lace. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Di sa...

This is fabulous and your style is so cool!! love little Annie.

Hugs dI xxxx
p.s your blog is a bit difficult to post on very slow.

Nicole Bailey sa...

Oh Gunn-what a pretty card....LOVE all the lush embellies....and love the lace-so very pretty!
Your so lucky to be able to get Little Annie-charmed can't ship to Canada. :o{

Unknown sa...

ÅÅ kjære vene så stilig kort!! Herlige blanding av materiale og nydelige farger!! Og Ann er jo bare såå skjønn.... fikk jammen lyst å lage kort med disse søte stemplene eg også nå... men må få ferdig litt DT prosjekt!

Du spurte om nålene på det siste kortet mitt... de er hjemmelaget!=)
Kjøpt perler og nåler hos panduro så er det bare å mixe i vei.. kjempemorro!!!

Ha en flott lørdag!
Klem,
Jorunn

Wendy - Anntaurus sa...

I have had a great time mooching around your blog - your work is awesome!

Tracey sa...

Fabulous card Gunn, I love everything about it especially that gorgeous lace border :-)

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Tracey sa...

Fabulous card Gunn, I love everything about it especially that gorgeous lace border :-)

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Åshild sa...

åå, så herlig "Pippi"-look alike-stempel :) Det er jommen alt for lenge siden jeg har vært innom her, ser jeg. Nå skal jeg kose meg litt her :)

God klem!

Kimmi sa...

Gorgeous card Di. I love little Annie! When I first looked I thought the whole card was fabric and looked like you'd decorated a cushion, its fabulous! I love the lace trim! Super colours too!

Have a lovely weekend!

Kimmi x

Karen Mortensen sa...

Totally gorgeous card Gunn xx

Mel X sa...

Gorgeous vintage feel to this pretty card. Loving the lace too!!

Mel X

Nancy sa...

Herlig kort i flotte farger og lekkert design, Gunn:O) Søt den jenta, nydelig fargelegging. Rålekker den blonden.
Ha en herlig søndag.
Klemmer fra Nancy;O)

crafty amy sa...

I have loved this since I first saw it the vintage feel and the way you have used the layout are just amazing :D

Hugs

Amy xx