søndag 22. november 2009

What do I mean when I say Gingerbreadhouse?



It is sunday and challenge day at Dotties World. This week I am the one to decide the challenge. It took me a while before I came up with this idea:


When I say gingerbreadhouse I mean: lets be inspired by them. They have this beautiful warm brown color, and the embellishment are so full of colores. And ofcours I get reminded of the fact that Christmas is coming up. So think about the colors and the embellishments or even the shape of gingerbreadhouses and use some of it on a card or a box. And ofcourse there has to be a Charmed downloads on the project. So take time to enjoy this challenge and have fun.

This is my project for this challenge



This is a goodie box. I found this template in the Magnolia Ink magazin. It was really fun to make it.
And I used these lovely stamps from Charmed Card and Craft. Inside this house I have the little birdie from Mixed Christmas. And this boy (Chill Time) is from Lou`s latest digistamps:
BoyOHBoy- you better take a good look at these, they are beautiful.
This little dude use to have is skateboard with him. But, I couldn`t allow him to take that today when he is visiting this little birdie.. :-D


Recepie:
Cardstock - Crafters Companion
Patter paper- My Minds Eye
Punch- MS heartpunchborder
Spellbinder nestabilites
Stars - Nille
Poinsette- I can`t remember
Sentiment- Norwegian from Kort og Godt
Sharms- tree from e-bay and the rest from Korthobby.no
The xmas Birdie and Boy-chill time is from CCC
Others from my stash.


So visit Dotties World at check out the other girls projects. I really love them and they make such great cards, it is allways a pleasure to visit their blogs.
And it would be so fun if you joined in this challenge.

And if you need more inspirations how to do your project, you can google "gingerbreadhouse" and you will see lots of picture over some great houses.

Wish you all a great sunday!

7 kommentarer:

Louly sa...

Boy Oh Boy what an amazing creation Gunn!!!!! I love how you thought of removing the skateboard for this one - fab idea.
This must have taken ages, you're a star and we're so lucky to have you xxxx

Sheila sa...

Wow!! Gunn this is stunning hun, this challenge really had me scratching my head a few times I can tell you :).
I too love working with you... you rock sweetie have a fab week.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Karen Mortensen sa...

Another wow from me Gunn, you always come up with something different and this one is just super. Well done :-)

xx

Dawn Wheeler sa...

Oh wow this is stunning ,fabulous colouring and detail
fantastic
hugs Dawnxxx

June Nelson sa...

This is amazing Gunn, I just love it and how clever to think of removing the skateboad your so creative, have alovely evening my freind xxx

Yvonne Hagane sa...

Oj Oj Oj utrolig flott, Gunn!
Dette må jo bare få hedersplassen til jul:) Nydelig fargelegging også!
Klem, Yvonne.

Janette sa...

This is so stunning,oh my Grandchildren would adore this.x