søndag 8. november 2009

Around the world

Hello, it`s sunday and that means another challenge in blogland. This is Dotties World challenge and Adele had something to say about that:

"In an attempt to get organised I need to make a few Christmas cards to send out around the world. SO, this week I would like you to make a card with a foriegn touch, it doesn't need to be a Christmas card but please include a touch of something "foriegn." This could be a greeting in a different language, a theme, image.....whatever inspires you.Please make sure you use one of the many fabulous Charmed Downloads in your creation."

That sounds great was my first tought, and that is what I still think. I have used this little angel from Mixed Christmas, She is so cute. I colored her with my copics and the background is glimmermist and copics. You can find her here at Charmed Card and Crafts
The text is an Magnoliastamp with Merry christmas in several different languages, I thought that have to be just about perfect for this challenge.


Cardstock is bazzill bling and the other papers are from an really old sheet I had for years- I am trying to get these old papers to good use. And the dotted one is grungeboard wich I have punched out with my bigshot die, the only one I have, and it`s a Stampin up one. I think it is called "top note" die.
Gold star is from Nille and the half peals are from my stash.



Well, it is time for you to take a visit over to Dotties World and take a look at what the rest of the design team has made, They do such amazing work.
Enjoy your sunday :-D


5 kommentarer:

Hanne sa...

Så stilig kort! Flott bakgrunn på motivet også!

Ha en fin søndag!
Klem Hanne

Louly sa...

Yeahhhhhh!!!!! You've used me little angel! We don't see enough of her. Gunn I love this, you are the master of distress!

Nicole Bailey sa...

Oh Gunn your card is so beautiful! I love all the shimmer! And that image is so adorable and colored to perfection!!

June Nelson sa...

This is really beautiful Gunn I love the distressed look and the colours xxxx

Unknown sa...

Så herlig kort og så skjønt motiv. nydelige farger og design også!

Klem,
Jorunn