søndag 13. september 2009

Sunday and guess what- challenge at Dotties

This week it is my turn to do the challenge at Dotties World. This is what I said:

Hello folks,
This is what I want this week. I want you to do this sketch, you can turn it around as you wish, but it has to be recognizable. You can use any Charmed download of your choice. I have to admit that an animal included would be nice. To give you some ideas- safari, zoo, cats, dogs and so on. Well, be creative and have fun. By the way, we have some fun animal stamps in our last christmas collection- just a hint... :-D they will work fine in this challenge

This is my card for this challenge. I am still in vacation modus, thats for sure. I wanted to use one of the newest xmas stamps from Charmed card and Crafts, so I deceided to use this cat, it`s kind of cute, don`t you think.



Beside the charmed download I have used:

Cardstock is Bazzill and Stampin up
I can`t remember from where the pattern paper is.
The sentiment are Stampin Up, and I also used theirs oval punches. I also handwrote a sentiment, and the rest of the text is just cut out from some pattern paper.
And I used some sticekers from my stash.

So why don`t you just take a visit to Dotties World and see for your self what the rest of the team has come up with.
And ofcourse you are more than welcome to join in this challenge.





3 kommentarer:

June Nelson sa...

OOh this is brilliant gunn, didnt realise you could alter the sketch as much but its my first attempt at the sketch, ooh roll on some more, loving your card darlin and thanks for a great challenge this week xxxx

Karen Mortensen sa...

Congratulations on providing a brilliant sketch and a wonderful DT card. Cracking work xx

Nicole Bailey sa...

Thanks for the great sketch and challenge Gunn!
You made a beautiful card too. :o)