søndag 13. september 2015

A big fan of the Crazy Birds.


I have to say that I really love the Crazy Birds stamp collection from Tim Holtz. 
They are so fun and can be used for so many occasions.
And when he made the Crazy Things stamps to go along with the birds, I just had to get those stamps.

***
Yesteday I just finished a project and was taking a look at the leftovers and other bits and pieces on my desk, I noticed the bird laying there. So I just took a bit of cardstock and started to put togheter a shaking card. I colored in the bird with my copis, added a hat and some googly eyes...
and Voila!

This is the card I made

 ***
The colors I used are:
RV000-55-17-Y32-YR21-YR12 
Hat: G43-G24-YG97
Flower: YR12-65-15-27
***
I had a blast making this and I really didn`t use that much time from start to finish. The text is from Papirdesign and it fits this card just perfect.
"Life is here an now. Have a super day"

So I just want to wish you all a great sunday!

Ingen kommentarer: