fredag 21. juni 2013

Anything goes

Friday and time for a new challenge over at SFTW.  This time "Anything Goes", don`t you really like challenges like this. I do, because I can do whatever I want, just play and have fun.

A friend of me fell in love with " Dotty" from Art Impression, she wanted me to make her some cards to give to a couple of friends of her. 

Well, I like Dotty too, so I did. Therefor I tought it would be great to use one of these cards as inspiration for this challenge.

This is one great golden oldies and I had lot of fun making these cards.
Well, enough talk, here is my card.

Most of what I used on this card, is something I just digged out of my stash. I have quite a bit, so I need to use some of it :-)
Dotty is ofcourse colored with my beloved copics. 

So head over to the SFTW blog and see what the other girls have done for this challenge.
And you are more than welcome to join us in this challenge.

Wish you all a great weekend.

Ingen kommentarer: