søndag 30. desember 2012

A little christmas something :-)

I am member of a private forum and as a tradition we have a julekalender for december. We make small projects for this and I really have a lot of fun making mine.

This year I choosed to make a little shadow box using the small box from TH, just the base. I painted it, and had some papers on the inside background, on the sides I used TH mirrorsheets. Had embellishments from Prima, Kort og Godt and others... can`t really remember them all. But I used a image from Charmed Card and Crafts lateste digicollection- Whatever the Weather. You can find her here.

So here it is. Hope you like it.


If you want to see more projects using this collection, jump over to the CCC blog and take a look at what Karen made... Lovely.

Wish you all a Happy new year and may all your hopes and dreams for the year to come be fullfilled.

Ingen kommentarer: