lørdag 23. juni 2012

Show us your style....

That is the theme over at SFTW and you are supposed to make a card that is totally you, whatever that is.

This i my card. I like to combine the cute with the not so cute and I love bright colors.

                                                                               
Papers are a  mix of different companies and I can`t really remember who, because some of it is really old. But "I adore you" paper is MME. Stamps are from Dylusion, Ett Trykk and a digi from Deally Bean: Ophelia`s Heart.
Flowers are Prima and for me unknown. Ophelia is colored with my copics.
Head over to the the main blog- SFTW and take a moment to check out what the rest of the team has come up with.
And ofcours, you are more than welcome to participait in this challenge.
Wish you all a great weekend.

1 kommentar:

Evil Edna sa...

this such a stunning card, is the spider printed on the paper or is it a stamp? excellent.EE