fredag 20. april 2012

Sparkle and Shine

It is time for a new challenge over at SFTW, and this time Our challenge is to use some Sparkle and Shine on your card, a bit of glitter, a bit of shimmer or maybe some bling?!
This shouldn`t be to difficult, just pure pleasure, so take part and have fun. To read more about this challenge visit the SFTW blog and get more info, and be sure to check out what the DT has created for this one, faboulus work I have to say.

Well this is my take on this challenge, and I had a  great time making this tag card... hope you like it.

 I used paper from Prima and MME, the cardstock is something from ClubScrap that is really old. Flowers are from Prima.
This lady is from Loralie Design, and she is called Dominique.
I colored her in with my copics and I used these colors:
Skin: E0000 - 000 - 00 - E01
Eyes: G43 - YG09 - 97
Lips: R22 - 46
Hair: C00 - C0 - N4 - C9- glitter = silver
Flower and leaf: YG00 - Y32 - YR12 - G43 - YG09 - YG97
Purse: R81 - 56 
And finally dress that I almost forgot: BV0000 - V01 - 12 - 06

Ingen kommentarer: