søndag 15. mai 2011

A Sweet Pea stamp

I bought a coupel of Sweet Pea stamp a while ago. I think these are beautiful. I just had to make this card with one of these stamps. It is a card that I made a while ago, but haven`t posted on my blog. So I tought I would do that now.


Paper are Bazzill and My Minds Eye. Frame is a diecut from Kort og Godt, and so are the small roses. The big flower is made with the retro punch. The flowers, leaves and frame is glimmermisted. Charm is from my stash and bow is Hug Snug- seam binding. Belive is an old stamp from StampinUp.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Et vanvittig flott og fargerikt kort:) Du er så flink med farger og skape liv i kortet:)
Detaljene dine er alltid så kule:)
Ha en fin dag i solen:)
Klem Lill

bestevenn sa...

Hei. Så hyggelig at du var innom i bloggen min. Jeg har vært innom og tittet på de utrolig fine tingene du også lager. Herlige og friske farger. Morsomt å se noen som leker så fint med fargene! Ønsker deg en fin uke.