mandag 27. september 2010

Another Page in my AJ

I had this picture of the glasses, I don`t know why, but I think this is so beautiful and elegant. So I deceided to use it in my AJ. I took this double page with the glimmer misted background I did a while ago and started.Didn`t really have any Idea what to do, so I played along. A litle bit of this and a litle bit of that and something I don`t like, picture of myself. I was brave and used it.
Had fun and ended up with this site.
It kind of makes me happy - and isn`t that what`s this is all about?


2 kommentarer:

Mummylade sa...

wow, what a fantastic page!

Desirée sa...

WOW!! Er helt imponert!! SIdene dine er bare helt fantastiske, Gunn! FOr en kreativitet du har! Hadde jeg vært bare bittelitt så flink som du, så hadde jeg også lagd sånne sider :) Knallfine bakgrunner, farvene er herlige... ja alt er helt perfekt! Sukk!

Klem fra meg!