onsdag 7. april 2010

A male card for a change.

This time I have made a card for a man. That was fun.



Pattern paper is unknown, panel selfmade wiht glimmer mist. Frame is spellbinder die and I cut it out in metall and sanded it, then distressed it with Stazon ink. Flowers are prima and I glimmer misted them too. I used a small fragrment from TH and added this clock and then clued it to the flower.
Text is TH and the small one is ClubScrap.
Image is from a collage sheet from "Printable Vintage Papers"

1 kommentar:

Peggy B sa...

Thank you for your visit and your comments.
It is nice to make something for men now and then isn't it? I made a Cabinet Card for a man.
In USA there is a company and chain of stores for auto parts called Pep Boys....there are 3 men who have owned it for decades. I used their picture on the Cabinet Card. And I used suede fringe as an embellishment and a piece of a silk tie! If you would like to see it for an idea, email me.