fredag 18. desember 2009

Friday and another challenge over at Stampin For The Weekend

This week we have a project and it stands for two weeks, so there is plenty of time to make this.
And what we want you to do is:

to see a Calendar for the New year - Can be a Layout of some kind with one of those little 12 page calendars, or if your feeling advanterous you can do 12 separate cards/layouts...

The decision is yours!

Sponsor this week is: Kay from Toodles and Binks is going to sponsor this challenge :)

Visit The Stampin For The Weekend Blog and watch the video.

I thought I had so much time to make this project, but christmas is almost here, I don`t have enough.
So I will show you close up for the January and February.

I have used a downloaded calendar from Floursih and these sweet image is from Louise Brigdens two latest collection, I love them, they are so sweet. You can find them here.

Here is another month- february


Guest Designers this week is Tanja and Sharon, take time to visit and say hello. So now is the the time to visit Stampin For The Weekend and see what the DT has come up with.
So I wish you all a great weekend.

5 kommentarer:

Nancy sa...

God morgen Gunn:O) Herlig kalender du har laget. Flotte farger og design, og de motivene er bare kjempe søte, nyyydelig fargelagt!
Håper du får ei herlig helg, og de beste ønsker til deg og dine for julen og det nye året.
Juleklemmer fra Nancy;O)

Sheila sa...

Hello my dear friend Gunn, this is just adorable hun, I love it.. you are so talented my dear.
I wish you a very Merry Christmas & best wishes for a great fabulous 2010!!.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Kimmi sa...

Good Morning Gunn!

Beautiful calendar pages. I love the images! The colours area fabulous and colour co-ordinated!

Have a wonderful festive period. See you soon hun!

HUgs

Kimmi xx

Di sa...

Fabulous Gunn Just love what you have done!

Have a great weekend

Hugs Di xxx

Maria Therese sa...

så fin kalender :)