tirsdag 17. november 2009

A couple of challenges

This weekend there has been some challenges on a norwegian forum. I didn`t do so much, but I manage a couple.


This first one was to make something with Lilac as the main color. I made this tag and I am suppose to use it on birthday gift thats comming up.
I used ClubScrap pops for the tag, and a page from an old norwegian book. The sentiment is norwegian and means Happy Birthday to you. The image is from The Diamond Rubber Cd. I also used spellbinder dies and some flower from my stash.


This next one was to make our own background paper. The green one is shaving foam and distress. The one with text is glimmer mist and I distressed it cats eye.
I also used some cheese cloth and flowers from stash. The text is a bit from Alice in Wonderland and is a stamp from PSX.

4 kommentarer:

Mel X sa...

GORGEOUS!!!! Love the colour, not seen this fab image before and LOVE the PSX stamp, not seen that either! Love all the little details and embellishments

Mel X

Yvonne Hagane sa...

Nydelige begge to, Gunn! Lilla fargen på den først er helt herlig:) Du har alltid så morsomme motiver som jeg ikke har sett noen plass før!

June Nelson sa...

Wow Gunn ive never heard of distress ink and shaving foam!! but whatever it is it works, these are the most two beautiful cards ive seen, fabulous job girl huggies na love from me xx

Inas lune hjørne. sa...

For noen herlige kort du lager. Disse to var så ulike, men likevel så nydelige begge to. Falt pladask for det nederste kortet. :-)

Ønsker deg en fin fredag. :)